PIRATES COVE IS NOT A CHILD CARE OR CHILD MINDING CENTRE, SO PARENTS/CARERS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD/CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE. TO THIS END A WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO ENTRY.
HEALTH & SAFETY
RULES OF PLAY
1. Have a wonderful & safe time
2. Children under 3 not to use the 3m Blue Wavy Slide
3. Go down on all slides feet first on your bottom
4. Go down all slides one at a time
5. No going up the slides the wrong way
6. Children should not play in front of the slides
7. No somersaulting, fighting or throwing aloud
8. No climbing on any netting or shoe racks
9. No climbing on any of the bouncy castle walls
10. No soft shapes or balls to be taken onto the bouncy castle
11. Socks and tops to be worn at all times
12. Remove all sharp objects before entering the play area
13. Food (including crisps, sweets, chocs and chewing gum) drinks are not allowed in the play area
14. All children to be supervised going to the toilet
15. Children should use the toilet and wash their hands
before entering the play area
16. Only children ages 3 and under to use the toddler area
17. Children not allowed on the leather furniture
18. No climbing on Budgie the Helicopter
19. Children who are unwell should not enter the play area
20. Disorderly or disruptive behaviour, causing offence or
concern to other customers or staff will not be
tolerated. Children displaying such behaviour maybe
asked to leave.
21. Parents/Guardians are must not carry hot drinks into
or around the play equipment. BE ALERT!
22. The management reserves the right to refuse
admission to anyone.